ONE WEEK AGO:
Am I The IS: transit strike whatever. I’m walking home.
Social Cavity: Nooo, that’ll take forever! It’s like 50 blocks, come on.
Am I The IS: I bet I can do it in 10 ipod songs. I bet you a blog tribute.
Social Cavity: You’re so on.
So I totally lost this bet. As payment, I present this gorgeous CD to Ellen, containing the 14 songs I listened to while walking home:
1. Binary Love, The Rakes
2. 1 Banana 2, Liz Phair (cover)
3. Certain Romance, Arctic Monkeys
4. Sorry, Madonna
5. Every Me, Placebo
6. I Saw Her Standing There, Beatles
7. Cherry Lips, Garbage
8. My Way of Dying; Foreign Islands
9. Hotel Yorba, The White Stripes
10. The Great Escape, We Are Scientists
11. Someone Else’s Song, Libertines
12. Can’t Stand Me Now, Libertines
13. Sorry Sorry, Rooney
14. Confessions of a 17 year old girl, Broken Social Scene